Monday, April 28, 2008

My character & environment

View of the first level


Character in the first level

Hmmm...I think the added animated seaweed make the first level look better... It is an animated underwaterworld but not still any more...

Character in the second level

At this stage, the main objects in the 2 levels have almost been done. However, I still need sea grass and stones to be placed somewhere in the underwater world.

Problems: Got a basket of problems with Unity need to figure out:

  1. when I brush the detail grass right into the terrain, Unity suddenly shut down;
  2. Adding sphere collider to food and coral, it doesn’t work properly. I have tried to add collider directly onto the mesh. My character still is able to go across them.
  3. Camera still works in a wrong way after my adjustment on its distance.

Hope everything will be figured out tonight...

No comments: