Saturday, April 19, 2008

Brief of my environment


The environment I would like to create is an underwater world for my character to interact with it. It is a small part of deep sea actually but for my tiny character it seems like a huge world. For it, everything in this world is tremendous.



Player is able to experience the world with my character by navigating it. The first level will be a gully which seems like a maze, it is a challenge for my character to find its way to go out and get into next level. The second one is a low-lying land covered with coral; here, my character is going to pass through the slot of the corals and looking for the food displayed somewhere inside this land with the help of player. Each food will be attached a point for player. Also, there is another challenge for it to find the way to go out of this coral area but not stay with coral all the time. The last export of the depression is a way to go to the third and last level of this game. Still thinking about content of the last level...


No comments: