Sunday, April 20, 2008

Building Environment in Unity

Start building the environment in Unity...

Now I am going to build the environment which will be a underwater world for my character to swim in… the images shows below is the first level of the game and it is going to be a surrounded maze… It starts with a terrain and no texture for it yet… It looks like an icy world, isn’t it? Maybe it is a good idea to change my concept to make an icy world for my character to skate and play inside… Till now, I can not play the game to see how my environment looks like. How the water and skybox I have added look like…because my character doesn’t like to come in Unity…T_T


Help!!!Got problem with importing my character into Unity...I can not see it even set its scale to 1000...I don't know what the problem it is and what I can do for it next...To me, it is a big trouble...T_T

Anyway, keep on working my environment... Also, I need to figure out how to build a underwater world (at least looks like - -") in Unity for my character...

The particular coral created for the environment... The coral will be main objects in the second level of the my environment for my character to swim across...




After 2 days... With the help of Kah, my character finds its way to Unity finally!!! Kah finds out the problem happens due to modifier of my mesh, then I was introduced another way to smooth my model by subdivided once and smooth it plenty times.


The mesh I created in blender for my first level... It is seaplant...

No comments: